- 17-Jul-2013 to 16-Aug-2013 (PST)
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Facilitate the accreditation of DoD and Federal information technology systems and utilize technical skills to assess and implement required system security controls.
- Assist in C&A of DoD and Federal Information Systems, which will include developing/reviewing security requirements, data gathering and documenting system security plans, risk assessments, contingency plans, security test and evaluation plans,security concepts of operations.
- Coordinate and perform technical and non-technical certification & accreditation assessments to evaluate compliance with established information assurance policies and regulations according to DoD, NSA, DISA, NIST and other IA related military/federal requirements.
- Assist in the Development, review, and maintain security policies and standards on commonly deployed systems, such as MS Windows, UNIX/LINUX, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless bridges, wireless intrusion detection systems, databases, web servers and software applications.
- Use effective writing and verbal communication skills to advise management and leadership on security requirements and information assurance trends and solutions.
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree (or four years of related work experience)
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification or other DoD 8570.1 IAT/IAM Level II certification, required
- Linux+, Red Hat Certification or the ability to obtain certificate within 6 months of employment, required
- 2 plus years of relevant IT or IA experience, required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems, CISCO routers, firewalls, and related applications
- Solid analytical skills to troubleshoot high-level, complex, technical problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of DIACAP process and knowledge of applicable DOD, NSA, OMB Circular, DISA, and NIST Information Assurance policies and guidance, preferred
- Ability to obtain US security clearance
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
AUSGAR Technologies https://ausgar.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!